Saturday, December 9, 2006

Thanksgiving...a lil late

On Thanksgiving we went to my parents house where my dad always cooks the best food! My favorites are the turkey, stuffing and dumplings! Drake cracked me up...he doesn't mess around when he's hungry! Before the food was even finished he was yelling "EAT, EAT!" and wanted in his chair! So, he sat at the table by himself drinking a juicebox, laughing and waiting patiently for his food to get done. He pigged out! He actually ate two more times that night too! He would yell "mom!", then "EAT!" and run over to his chair at the table. It was so funny and I cannot believe how much he ate! Xavier spent most of the night playing Playstation games and Xandria watched movies. The last picture is of the five of us. Can't wait for Christmas and more food!!


No comments: