Thursday, October 15, 2009

one of those weeks...

Or a couple of "those" weeks. Just not feeling myself lately. Crabby. Completely CRABBY!! Bitchy. Irritated. Annoyed. Mad. Frustrated. Overwhelmed. Fat. Sad.
With moments of Happiness. Joy. Laughter. Fun. Excitement.
But mainly all the other crap.
Not completely sure what it's about.
Could have to do with the fact that my best friend since 4th grade came to visit, but had to go back home. I haven't seen her since '03 (CRAZY, I know!!) and since she went home it feels like a piece of me is missing. We had such a BLAST in the short time that she was here!!

It could also be the fact that Mr.Daxton has taken to climbing out of his bed this week repeatedly instead of napping. And if he's not doing that then he's taken off his diaper while in there and smearing the contents all over his bed. UGH!!! And I thought he was over doing that. WRONG!!
I really NEED nap time to happen, especially when Nick hasn't been getting home til later!

It could also be that we've had extremely crappy weather...rain, rain, and more freakin rain (plus COLD), which means we are STUCK in the damn house all. the. time!!
I just wasn't prepared for us to already be stuck in the house...this is my favorite time of year...it's supposed to start getting cool, NOT cold, NOT in the 40's!! It just really sucks and it feels like it's sucking everything out of me.
So let's hope that the rest of the month is all sunshine-y and fall-like. NOT winter!!

Also, my baby girl is turning ONE next MONTH!!! And that has me just a little sad :(
I'm not prepared for it at all! But, I guess I better start planning her party and pick out which cute little outfit she's going to wear and enjoy the "infant" time that she has left!

For now I'm off to make supper since it's one of those nights that Nick's not home til late, but thankfully Daxton DID stay in his bed today WITH his diaper on and took a nap!!! Couldn't of happened on a better day!

No comments: