Tuesday, November 10, 2009

first birthday eve...

Tomorrow (well, technically today since it's 12am) is Ziana's 1st birthday!!!! I honestly. can. not. believe. it. At. all. One year ago from this moment I was 5 hours away from going to the hospital to be induced. I was trying to sleep, but all the excitement, anxiety, apprehension, nervousness, joy...was keeping me awake. It was tough to fathom becoming a mom to five, with our youngest at the time being only 14 months old!!
I had NO IDEA if I would be able to do it, but the SECOND she was born it was so incredibly obvious that this sweet little girl was meant to be.
Meant to be our little ray of sunshine. She has brought out such a sweetness in our boys, including wild man Daxton...and her big sister could NOT be more excited to teach her everything and just love the heck out of her!
We have all been so incredibly blessed to have her in our lives this past year. And we look forward to the years to come :)

This is our soon-to-be-birthday princess on the eve of her first birthday: Not exactly how I would want her to feel :( she had been crying and crying all day with a runny nose...well, actually since last friday. I'm pretty sure it's teething. It makes me sad...she just wants to be held, and we are more than happy to oblige, but it's tough not seeing her be her usual self...that RARELY ever cries.
I'm really, really hoping she wakes up tomorrow feeling better and she has a fabulous birthday...she deserves it! We love our little Zee Zee!!!

No comments: