Thursday, March 29, 2007

Sick Kids

Two of the three kids are sick, Xandria and Drake. Xandria has just mainly had a cough. Drake has been coughing, had a little temp and kinda stuffy. So we have just been laying around watching movies. Poor lil Drake fell asleep on the couch today. The part that really was no fair was he fell asleep twenty minutes before we had to pick up Xavier from school. But as soon as we got back he was ready to go to bed! He said "rock a bye," which meant he wanted me to sing him the song because that's what we always do before he goes to sleep. It's so cute because he usually sings it with me! I hate when the kids don't feel well. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. The beginning of the week was so beautiful and warm...I'm glad they were well to enjoy it. The last couple days have been raining, so they haven't missed out too much. Off to get some ice cream...which I can't seem to get enough of!

No comments: