Thursday, July 12, 2007

32 Weeks Ultrasound

Me @ 33 weeks
Last week we had our 32 week ultrasound. I was laghing when he first came on the screen the lady asked how big my other babies were (all 8+) and she said "yea, because this one has a pretty good sized head." Yes, I could count on that...we always joke about the Olson head...it's big and durable! My kids rarely cry when they hit their heads, unless they hit their heads with the other's head! His heartrate was 143. My fluid level was at 10. His weight was 4pounds 10oz. She said I'm just destined for 8 pound babies (I kinda figured that out by now). At least she didn't say 10 or 11 pounds! He was in the 63 percentage for growth. Good news is that he's head down now. =) She said he has lots of hair (picture number 2). We can't wait to see what color it will be! She tried to get a good 3d picture of him, but he was too smooshed in there. The one she did get is the 3rd picture. You can see his eye socket, nose and lips. Not the best, but we don't have much longer to see it in real life! The first picture is his nose and mouth kinda peeking in. The kids are getting VERY excited and so am I...just a little nervous also. Everyone wants to know his name, but we are keeping it a secret until he's born. I will say it starts with a D and is not all that common.



No comments: