Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sunday at the Park










We took the kids to the park on sunday so that they could ride their bikes. Drake LOVES to ride his bike and does so well. One day he couldn't manage to get on by himself and would get stuck trying to pedal and the next day he was hopping right on and taking off! He wasn't a fan of the helmet, until he was told he couldn't ride without out...now there's no complaints about it! Nick and Xavier played catch most of the time. Xandria rode around and I tried to take pictures. I LOVE having my camera back! Can't say the family is as excited as me though...haha! When the kids finished riding, the older two and Nick went to the ball diamond to play catch and practice pitching, Drake played in the little flowers while I snapped some pictures of him. He would sniff one and then throw it. He was also trying to blow on them. It was pretty funny. We had a really good time :)

No comments: