Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Pissy Post

Yes, that's what kind of post this is!! I'm just in a pissy mood and certain things are really starting to annoy me. On the top of the list is Ungrateful, Unappreciative, people!! I had more descriptive words...but somehow can't remember them. Ugh...I'm just irritated. Is it obvious?? One thing that really irritated me this week was voice mail telling me to return the call as soon as I got the message. Hmmm...seeing as who it's from do I really want to call back, because that usually means they want something, or me to do something for them more like it. So, I say well maybe this time something is wrong and I should just call back. So I do. Sure enough...the first thing I hear is, "I need you to", oh great. Now what. Locked their keys in the car...and are all the way across town at the mall...plus I need to drive all the way across the other way to go to their house and get the extra keys. Now, normally that would be fine. If this person didn't NORMALLY lock their damn keys SOMEWHERE!! You think by now you might want to come up with an alternantive, instead of making it someone else's problem ALL THE TIME! Ugh!! I had been busy cleaning my house cuz it was the ONE day I didn't need to be anywhere...not showered yet...baby going to eat in about an hour and Xavier out of school in under two hours. Just didn't want to do it! And to top it off, do I hear a "Thank You?" NO. Instead I hear, "Hurry up". Hurry up? Excuse me?!?! Yea I will make sure to do that. Finally get there and call to let her know I was there and she asks what door I'm at...tell her...and get bitched at for being at the wrong door! Un-Freaking-Believable!! But not a surprise. Ugh. Yea, pissed me off. Then today...I recieve another voice mail from someone else. Hadn't talked seen her in months, though she's been back for a few months...up until her coming over tuesday. Ok...well she left my parents house back in beginning of Sept, moved away and left most her/kids stuff. She put her daughter on phone last week asking if I could get the stuff for them (by the way, she always puts he kid on the phone to say the stuff she doesn't want to say...another thing that PISSES me off!!), I told her at some point when I make it over there I will get it. It's just something I really want to do in the middle of freezing cold, a ton of snow, amd with four kids, RIGHT?! Sure enough...they come over on tues and she (the daughter) asks if I got it yet. I tell her no, haven't had a chance to. Ok...no big deal. Now today, the voicemail...asking if I could get the stuff. And if she has to deal with getting it, she will just call the cops to have her go get it, so she can make sure she gets all of it. WTF?!?!? It's YOUR freaking crap that YOU left there and I need to get it?! I have to add that obviously she's pissed at my mom, for some bull. But still it's YOUR stuff that YOU left there!!! My mom has no problem with her or giving her her stuff, but she wants to be a pain in the ass, and make up something that isn't there AS USUAL!! But it should be me damn problem?! No I don't think so. Especially when you left the stuff sitting there for six months. Hmm...maybe I should tell her it got thrown away :) Or maybe I will just GO THROW IT AWAY :) If it wasn't for the daughters' things...I probably would. Anyway, that's my pissy post. I just don't get how people can act like that. And thank you and some appreciation goes a LONG way!! Sorry for the novel. **And can you tell that the two people I'm talking about are related??

No comments: