Monday, June 23, 2008

20 Weeks and other things...

So. I've been gone from blogging. Again. I really don't like getting behind cuz then I don't know where to start.
I'm officially HALFWAY through this pregnancy!! WOW, how did that happen?!? Of course having 3 older kids and a baby, does help the time to fly by! I had my doctor's appointment/ultrasound this past friday. We found out the sex of the new baby. More on that soon...when I can get the photos scanned in! Sorry to keep you waiting on that ;) Boy or Girl???

Daxton turned 10 months on saturday. Oh how I wish it would slow down...even just a tad would be nice!! This past month he has grown and learned so much!! He learned to sit himself up, pull up on everything to stand, gotten his bottom tooth in, the top eye teeth almost completely in, the second bottom tooth almost completely in, eating regular food nonstop. He's been a busy boy! Today he climbed up the stairs when I had my back to him. I look back and he was standing on the first step smiling away! I was a little surprised!! Then he kept climbing...got up about three or four steps and decided he wanted to go back down. He turned around and slid belly first down. Crazy boy! I had Xavier stay right behind him while I videotaped it.

Took the kids and my neice Chelsey to the Brookfield Zoo yesterday. It was a pretty nice day out, though it rained on us twice. The sun was shining and then the rain poured for a bit then stopped. We hadn't been to that zoo in a few years, so it was a nice change. My favorite part was the monkey/gorilla section. The building they are housed in is great! Really big and lots of room for people. The gorillas were hilarious to watch...they act just like humans. Daxton like the bears the most I think. One was laying and playing in a pool area and Daxton kept staring and watching him. It was fun, but by the time we got home I was drained and my head was pounding. I hate being around that many people, they are always so many idiots and people that don't pay attention to what they or their kids are doing. Really irritates me!!

Well, I gotta go get supper out...Nick's working late, so it's all on me.

No comments: