Wednesday, June 4, 2008

American Girl and Kindergarten Graduation

Xandria standing in front of the collection of dolls that she picked hers from. She got a Just Like Me doll.
With Daddy outside the store.
Inside the Hershey store, next to the 5lb chocolate bar. Imagine eating all that chocolate!!

Xandria waiting to be called up to recieve her diploma.
Shaking hands with her pastor. Her teacher, Mrs. Ratze is next in line with her diploma and the principal is at the end (not pictured).
Enjoying her graduation treats.
Mom, Dad and the Graduate!

Also, for the family members reading...I will be mailing out her graduation picture when I recieve them in the mail. I still can't believe she is old enough to be done with Kindergarten...just yesterday it was Xavier :( We are so proud of her though. She really loved it and did so well. Her behavior (that I was so worried about!!) was great. I told her next year she will be at school all day and she said "Yay, then I can make more friends!" She really enjoyed meeting new kids and playing with them.

No comments: