Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love Notes...

are what Xandria recieved from a little boy at school today. She told me when she got home that a boy at school gave her 2 notes today. Then she showed me with a grin on her face :) I said "oooh...hearts. And two people. Who are the two people supposed to be?" She said she didn't know, but she knew one was a girl..."I'm not sure if the other one is a boy or a girl though", is what she told me. Uh huh. I'm not so sure about that ;)
I think it's so cute...but in just a few years I don't think I will be thinking that. Ha ha! I like how in the second one he wrote "to xandria again". Too sweet. Ahh...to be in first grade again!
In other news...had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Of course I have pictures to post...but still need to upload. I've been slacking on the updates, cuz the big computer I upload all my pics to is in my scrapbook room, and I just can't bring myself to come in here and look at all the mess...but I couldn't resist posting Toots' love notes :)
P.S. Baby Z turned 3 MONTHS last wednesday!

No comments: