Friday, February 20, 2009

Things...

Today is friday, and while that's usually a happy day...there are things that are REALLY bothering me. REALLY bothering me...or pissing me off, whichever.
First I have to start with new neighbors. Now normally new neighbors wouldn't piss me off. I really could care less about them, unless they do something that bothers me. We weren't sure if these people were actually moving in or not at first...but they were there last sunday and just as we were backing out of the driveway to leave, we notice the guy walking across our front yard with an empty box in his hand. Obviously garbage.
I have to say that were we live the garbage man doesn't just come, you have to call and arrange for your garbage to be picked up. We have a dumpster because of our garbage plus people that work with Nick come by and throw away stuff.
Anyway, we keep backing out and he keeps walking through our yard. We pull out and head down the street...Nick and I were talking about it and Nick said he wants to turn around to see if the guy ACTUALLY threw his garbage in our dumpster. By the time we turn around and go back, the guy and his van are gone...but sure enough there's the box peeking out of the dumpster. WTF?!
Now we wouldn't care one bit if the guy had asked if he could toss it in our dumpster. But to just walk on over, while we are RIGHT there even, just irritates me.
The next day Nick said he could see more footprints and tracks from dragging garbage going through our front yard. I don't understand that. So, the garbage company came and put locks on the dumpster.
The neighbors haven't been over there much yet...just a bit off and on...looks like they are moving stuff over there now, but I just have the urge to go ask them what they were thinking. But I won't.

Another thing I'm bothered by is people who say they are going to do something and what day and time...everything, and you just don't hear from them at all. And it's been a week. Yea, another thing I don't understand.

The last thing that has REALLY put my pissed off meter WAY past the limit is about a situation and how a person chose to handle it. This person we just found out has lied and done something that is beyond anything I could ever do to someone I hardly know...let alone someone that I'm supposed to be friends with and who was nice enough to help me out.
My stomach is just sick about this. I wish I could elaborate, but I can't. I'm just stunned, but I have known this family for a long time and I know how shady they are. Always looking for a way to screw someone over. And it doesn't matter who. Obviously. I would just like to look them in the eye and ask them how they could do that. Hopefully karma will come back at them and the truth will be known. I could never, ever lie about simple little things, let alone something as big as this. Not at all!!!
It's just so upsetting on so many levels. :(

No comments: