Monday, June 22, 2009

FUMING...

to say the least!!! I don't have much time, but I just have to get something off my chest, because right now it's REALLY ticking me off!!! Our older kids stayed at my parents house this weekend and Xandria called Nick at night telling him that she loved him and then asked him if we broke up. IF WE BROKE UP?!? Why the heck would she just ask that out of the blue...I wondered when he told me. It's not like we've been having problems or arguing or anything like that. Then he proceeds to tell me that she asked that because that's what someone told her! That SOMEONE being a freakin adult!! An adult that my kids see quite often...even more so right now, because of this SOMEONE's living situation, that puts them around my kids!! Now who the hell says that to a child about their parents?!! I JUST DON'T GET IT!! AND ESPECIALLY TO SAY IT WHEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH TO IT AND THIS PERSON KNOWS IT!!!! Even if it ever was true, whose place would it be to inform a child that their parents were no longer going to be together? I would think it would be the PARENTS place, not anyone else!! To say that I'm ready to explode is an understatement!!! This person is always telling lies and runs her mouth ALL THE TIME about things she makes up in her head!! I've had to deal with it for a VERY long time and I'm just ready to snap!! This is beyond crossing the line with me...you don't say and do things to intentionally hurt my kids!!! Ok...must go for now...Xavier has a game tonight. I will most likely see this person tonight, and as much as I'm not normally one for confrontation, I definitely am NOT just going to push this under the rug and be quiet about it!!

No comments: