Friday, June 5, 2009

have i mentioned that i cant stand our neighbors?

So...remember the garbage/dumpster incident a couple months back w/our new neighbors?? Well, the things that piss me off about them didn't end there! Forget the fact that the chick is freaking NUTS over there!!!...she apparently is on the THIRD guy living there w/her and her two kids. Not sure what happened to the first (though I can probably guess!), I do KNOW what happened to #2. And that's because they got into a HUGE fight in the front yard, for oh, about an HOUR or so. With her SCREAMING and cursing her head off at him...while her kids ran around the front yard and apparently even threw rocks at our car a couple times (which I later learned about from my kids). Xandria had come in and told me she thought they were moving again because "the guy had all his underwear in a basket and put it into the car...nope, it seems he was the only one moving, ha!
The chick is crazy...from the minute they arrive home, ALL you can hear from there is her SCREAMING at the kids...who are probably 5 and 3. And ANY time they are outside...she is SCREAMING at them! Throw in their dog, that any time they are home, it is outside YAPPING NONSTOP!! Drives me crazy!! In fact, that's all I hear right now as I'm sitting in our room w/the sliding door open.
Anyway, their driveway runs right next to our front yard. They seem to think it's fine for their/her kids to drive their power wheels through the side of our front yard, or if they need to, back up through our front yard. Niiice. Lovely, in fact.
I just went out to throw the garbage away in OUR dumpster and I look over and one of her family members is sitting in their truck IN OUR front yard, right next to her driveway!! It's not sitting on the driveway AT ALL...just on our yard, right next to our tree. Oh how nice. I go back in the house and decide I'm going to say something. Now I go out there and instead of it just sitting there w/someone in it...it's PARKED there w/no one in it!! My blood is starting to boil, just a tad more at this point! These are the same freakin neighbors that think their property is private, as there is a PRIVATE PROPERTY sign in their freakin window...yet, our yard and whatever is in it seems to be public property or something!
So, anyway a lady comes to the truck to get something out, I say "excuse me" at least 5 times and walk over there before she FINALLY decides to look the f@!$ up. I ask her if she could move the truck and she informs me that yes, she can move it, they were just waiting for the people in front of them to move their car....RIIIGHT!! If that was the case, couldn't you pull into the street and wait for them or even park the damn truck in FRONT of our house?!! No, I guess it makes more sense to park it in our front yard.
Needless to say, we are putting up a fence in the front yard! I just get more and more irritated w/them.
Also, they apparently have used our lawn mower trailer for their yard. Nick keeps it in the waay back yard (behind what we have fenced in, but is still our yard)...neither of our neighbors have their yards fenced in, so the part of our yard that's not fenced in is open to their yards. Well, Nick he had to walk over to their house to get the badmiton birdie that was hit over there and lo and behold guess whose trailer is now sitting in their yard?? Yep, that would be ours!! Lovely.
I've really tried had to refrain from being a total you-know-what, but it's get harder and harder to just ignore all their crap!!
Anyway, Happy Friday!! It's beautiful out :)

No comments: