Saturday, November 10, 2007

Apple Orchard

We had our family phos taken at the park the other week and after we decided to head to to the apple orchard! It was 80 degrees out that day...no coats or red noses needed! It was around 4:30, so it wasn't too hot anymore. This was our first time actually going out and picking the apples ourselves. We loaded up on the tractor and they took us out to the fields...golden delicious first and theb red delicious. It was a big hit, the kids loved it, plus they could eat as many apples as they wanted!! Drake LOVED the golden delicious, when we got to the red ones, he would take a couple bites of one, then throw it on the ground, pick up another one and do the same thing! I guess he thought he would find one that tasted like the golden ones! I only got to eat one of each because of course I was busy trying to take photos AND hold the baby! They expected you to fill the bushel or come close, but our was about half or so. It's normally 30 or 35 dollars, but the lady was nice enough to only charge us 20! That's alot for some apples I think!









S-T-R-E-T-C-H
One red apple
Let me show you the way
Apple orchard 2007...bribed with promises of donuts :)
in the field, eatin those delicious apples
Look, notice anything? Yes, that appears to be lil guy flipping me off. Maybe didn;t like being in the apple basket? Nick loves that picture, men!
I love how you can see Nick behind Drake chomping on an apple :)
Xavier Xandria. And I don't know where the picture of Drake just disappeared to. oh well.

No comments: