Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day of Thanks

Here are some of the things that I have been thankful for today (even though it's just after midnight):
  • My husband for letting me sleep/lay in bed for waaaaay too long today.
  • My husband for spending a long time working on/figuring out digital calendars for me, because it was stressing me out!
  • My husband because he's getting up EARLY to do the early bird Christmas shopping, because if I got up that early, it wouldn't be a good day ;)
  • My Drake for wearing the sweater I wanted him to, even though he hates it and REALLY wanted to wear his truck shirt.
  • My baby Daxton for letting me take his picture with him on top a huge pumpkin, even though he didn't want to stay asleep and just lay on it, or really be on it period.
  • My Xavier for helping me carry things that I just couldn't grab all at once.
  • My Xandria for giving the baby his pacifier in the car on the way home.
  • My dad for making the best dinner!
  • My family for being there for us and loving my kids so much! I know there is more, but those are the major things for today. I'm so blessed and so lucky to have all I have and such wonderful people in my life!

No comments: