Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bumpy the Clown and other things happening...

I love this pictures! They show what a clown our little Drake is! He's always such a goofball! My favorite is the first one...I love seeing him laugh and it's so contagious! The last two he is snipping his nose off...he kept doing that on Halloween! He would also pluck his nose off and balance it up in his hair! See that lil thing in his hand? It's for his tie that squirted water out! That's what made him love his costume...before I showed him that, he wasn't very into the outfit. Decided to post these pics today because they make me smile. This week has been tough...dealing with the whole pms thing sucks. Especially not having had to for so long. The moods and the exhaustion have been kicking my butt! Also on the way to pick Toots up from school, I ran over a squirrel :( I saw it by the side of the road, it turned and started going the other way and at the last second turned back around and ran under the car :( Ugh, I felt so bad (and still do). Needless to say, I took a different way home and think I will stick to that for awhile. Geez! I had to go clean today and it was nice to get a little break where I could think without voices around. Feeling pretty good now...hopefully it lasts til bedtime. I hope to post more pics of the "baby monkey" later.







No comments: