Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Time

We celebrated Easter at my parents house. Of course my dad cooks the best food EVER!! Gotta LOVE turkey and boy, was I ready for it!! Delicious! Before we ate, Nick went out to hide eggs for the kids. We sent Drake out first, so he would actually have a chance to collect some eggs! At first he wasn't too sure what to do and asked if I would help him, but once he found a couple, he was on a mission! We let the other two join him and all eggs were accounted for...I think...I guess there was 16, but only 14 were found...Nick says he probably miscounted...I don't know :) I'm sure if any were remaining, their crazy dog will find them! It was a nice day...even though snow was on the ground, the sun was out and it really wasn't too bad out. Most of the snow had melted. It was just crazy to be looking for eggs in the snow! Of course a holiday wouldn't be complete without a family photo...though I was a little annoyed Xavier made that face! He thought that if Drake could make a silly face...though he wasn't TRYING to, that it was ok for him as well. Ugh...doesn't my dad notice that when he's taking the picture?! Probably :)
Daxton enjoying his new bunny. On the hunt.
Egg hunting in the snow?!
Xavier figured out where to look!
Our goofy bunch ;)

No comments: