Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Making Lemonade Out of Lemons...

or NOT! So, last night I looked up how to make lemonade in the cookbook (yes, I had no idea how to go about doing it) and was determined to go to the grocery store after I got Toots from school and get everything I needed, come home and make it. Was DYING for some!! We go to the store...got the lemons...a little lemon squeezing thingie...ice...water...and of course some extras like donuts, rolls, you know, grocery store necessities...load it all up and we're off to go home and make it. Put everything else away and make the kids something to eat. After I finish that, I'm ready to make lemonade! Ok, round up all the stuff in one spot...umm...can't seem to find the lemons. Looking, in the fridge, freezer, cabinets, bags...nope...NOWHERE! Go check the car. Nope. NOWHERE!!! I don't know where the lemons went AT ALL. Ugh. Totally ruined my day. Now I wanna crawl back in bed. But I can't. Just have to wait til Nick gets home...cuz I'm definitely not taking 4 kids back to the store to get lemons when it's FREEZING out!! So instead I will sulk. **Hope to add a picture post soon* ***ETA*** Nick came home and I finally got lemonade. Yay!

No comments: