Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures of Ziana...

lovin the pink and brown!
lil love bug...we love her so much!!


she claps her hands alot. Too cute!


She has to have her blankets when she's tired and wants to go to sleep. She grabs them and pulls them all around.


lil pouty face :)




She's now 4 months old...well since the 11th. I still need to do a post about her 4 month stats...
sometime, soon hopefully! I have alot to blog about and think about doing it constantly, but it's hard to get a chance to! She's growing so fast...TOO FAST!! Losing her black hair...wonder what color it will be? Anyway, when you look at her pics, see if you can figure out what's different about her now??
Wow, I'm feeling exhausted! It seems everytime I take a shower late in the day it exhausts me for some reason. Most of the kids around here were on Spring Break this week...not my kids. They have another 2 weeks until their Spring Break...hopefully the weather will be nicer then than it has been this week! We have a winter weather watch for tomorrow night...they are expecting snow- up to 6 INCHES in some areas!!! I'm REALLY hoping they are COMPLETELY wrong and the sun shines with warm temps!! I'm SO OVER SNOW!!!!

No comments: