Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick Kiddies...

the two seconds Daxton stopped to check out the snow.
falling down in the snow


cutie boy...oh how I miss those curls :(


playing with the car...in the mud. that mud on the car is from his hands! his clothes were covered in mud when we went in the house!


my fav picture! leave it to daxton to find THE one piece of wood missing from the fence (which was hidden by the side if the deck) and stroll right through it! it;s like he's saying "see ya later mom". I love his little bowed legs when he walks :)




and husband. It's been over a week now since sickness arrived in my house. I'm over it! Ready for everyone to feel 100%. Especially since the temps are supposed to be almost 60 the next two days! I'm hoping I will actually be able to at least go outside and enjoy it! Keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm posting pictures from feb.7 of Daxton's first time in the snow. I thought he would be more into it than he was. But who am I kidding...the boy is ALL about exploring!! It was 50 degrees that day so he was able to go outside for the first time since fall, when he had just started walking. I thought he was ALL OVER the place then, yea right! Now he really is!!
He noticed the snow for about 2 seconds when he put his hand in it, then he was off to see what else he could find! We REALLY need to get all of the yard fenced in with him for sure!!

No comments: