Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Pets" and "Pouting"...

This week I'm entering two catergories over at iheartfaces : Pets and Pouting. I love this picture I took of our cat Daisy...definitely a lucky shot! Almost looks like she's laughing :)




For "pouting" I'm entering Drake's sad lil face. It was taken Jan 2008. I'm not sure why he's pouting, but I do know that Drake is great at pouting. I like how the light from the window is highlighting the pout.

This pout is what happens right before the tears start to pour and he gets so worked up that he can't catch his breath. Poor guy, he's just so sensitive. I would say the number one thing he gets upset about is when he's feelings are hurt. Breaks my heart everytime I see his little pout come out, cuz I know how horrible he must be feeling. Luckily, it's not too often...even though it look so sweet!

Go on and check out some more entry's from this week!

6 comments:

Clive and Dawn said...

wow these are great! very original!

IMAGEine Couture Photography said...

Nice photos! I like the profile view of your children's entry.

Brightfish said...

Oh, what a beautiful photo of our son!

maggiemae and family said...

i love the pics!! i have one of my cat that looks just like that!!

Marci's World said...

I think it's hysterical the way the light highlights the pout!!

beckylbranch said...

Oh they are both so cute! I just love that cat picture!