Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Bunny Photo...

Introducing....Our bunny photo with our 5 children:


I'm REALLY happy with how it turned out :) I was definitely just a wee bit nervous about how it would go down! I kept asking Daxton if he was going to go see the Easter Bunny and he would shake his head yes. I know he had no idea what I was talking about...he just knew I was getting him out of the stroller and that usually means I'm going to let him down and walk around, not this time! So he was squirmy, but he sat there so we could get a nice picture :)
I didn't go with the usual pastel-y colors for the clothes this year. I saw the pink/black/white combo and fell in love! I plan on getting some more pictures of them in their outfits...they are just too darn cute!!
And I LOVE the little socks that look like Ziana is wearing shoes!! The ones she's wearing are from Sears, but I also picked up some cute ones at Target.

No comments: