Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rollin' and Another Milestone...








Look what girlie did for the 1st time last wednesday, March 25th!! I have to say I was really disappointed at her timing!! I came home from cleaning and Angela said to me "so when did she start rolling over?" WHAAAT?! That's nice! I'm only away from her a couple hours a week and that's the time she decides to roll over...figures. And she did it 3 times! Stinker!!
Last thursday night I decided to move Ziana out of the bassinet (in our room) and into the crib in her room. She had been waking up in the very early morning for about a week and just fussing, fussing, fussing. Not crying, just fussy for some reason. It was starting to drive me crazy! So, I decided she must be getting too cramped in there and wanted more room. I was really nervous about how it would go...the first night is always the hardest. Well, she did GREAT!!! Slept all night without a peep....that I know of anyway ;)
Friday night I decided I was going to put her to bed earlier and drop her later feeding...it would normally be a 10 or 11pm feeding. Again, I wasn't sure how it would go, but it went GREAT!!! She didn't wake up til 7am. So, the later feeding is out the window and she usually eats last at 8pm, tonight it will be 9pm. Then to bed between 9-9:30 and up around 7am or so. She eats then goes back to sleep for about 3-4 hours.
I have been able to get her on pretty much the same nap schedule as Daxton...that's awesome :)
So far so good, Daxton pretty much sleeps through her waking up when she does, but I think I'm going to move him in to Drake's room soon. Drake is a night owl though, and keeps the light on...but I think I'm going to have the lights out and just put a nightlight in under where Drake's bed is (he sleeps under the top bunk). I'm crossing my fingers that everything continues to go well!!
Wow, 2 posts in one day...I'm the one on a roll now ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awww how sweet!!! She is getting so big. Wish I could see her. Heck wish I could see all the kids.