Thursday, August 27, 2009

favorite part of my day...

or not when I walk in the room and see this!! I went in the boys' room to put some clothes away and decided to check on Daxton sleeping and I find him naked!! Lovely. Especially considering I had just cleaned his bed from the mess he made in it this morning. I love that you can see the diaper and pajama pants tossed on the floor next to his bed. :(
I also love that it shows what he always has to sleep with...his Noah's Ark blanket and stinkin paci (which I'm hoping to get rid of at some point!!). He only has his paci at bedtime, but it still bugs me.
I do love naptime, especially on days like today where we have had to be in the house all day due to rain...it seemed to take nap time FOREVER to come. Does anyone else look forward to nap time??
I have to say that not everyday I look forward to it, in fact some days when it approaches naptime I don't want to put them down.
But not today :)

No comments: