Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Pics Taken In Manual!!





I met Heather for a little photo lesson on friday at the Klehm Arboretum. She showed me how to put it in manual and what to do. It was my first time shooting in manual...I usually shoot in AV Mode. I was pretty intimidated, but they didn't turn too bad :) The first one is my favorite. He likes to rub his tongue over his new teeth. You can check out the pictures she took on her blog . Scroll down and you will see him.
I've been practicing a little since then, but not with such good results. I'm going to keep practicing and hopefully I will get it!! I get so frustrating with not knowing how to do it and be able to take the kind of photos I want already!! But she promises I will get it, so that's reassuring! So thankful that she's willing to help me out!!
In other news...I go to the doctor on friday for my SIX MONTH CHECK UP!! Holy cow has it been flying by and lightning speed!!
DAXTON TURNS 11 MONTHS ON MONDAY!! Talk about a shock!! I don't know how that's possible :( I have to start planning his party!! I'm pretty sure we are having it here...which means we don't have much time to get all the things on my list crossed off. I think it would be pretty much impossible!
Gotta run and do something...there's never a time when there isn't something I should be doing! Until next time...

No comments: