Friday, August 22, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO...

Seeing my new little man for the first time. Aww.
In Daddy's arms before we left the hospital.
Sporting his name on his hat that I got when he was still in my belly.
Not wanting to be stuck in the boppy pillow :)
Just learned to sit up by himself on my old blanket.


One year ago this little man entered our lives. And brought more joy and love into our lives. I honestly can not believe it has been a year. I remember when I had him I told myself I was going to enjoy each and every little thing and think I did that, but it's still gone by faster than I can imagine. And with each baby it seems to only go by faster :(

Anyway, yesterday he was officially a 1 year old. We gave him a cupcake with one candle on it (which Daddy helped him blow out) and he couldn't eat it fast enough!!He didn't care about the candle, he wanted the cupcake! He ate it ALL in record time and was looking for more!! I couldn't believe it at one point he just picked it up and SHOVED it into his mouth!! It was too funny!!

That's one thing that boy can do with great speed...EAT! And he eats by the handfulls!! Don't mess around with him and his food! My dad learned that the other night...he had given Drake a hot dog and turned his back to get something and when he turned around Daxton had half of it in his mouth...and it wasn't cut up! My dad was afraid he was going to choke, but knock on wood, that's something he hasn't done, no matter how much food he has shoved in his mouth!

Here's some photos of our sweet little Daxton from his 1st year.

I'm going to add more photos later...I ran out of time!

No comments: