Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just A Lil Annoyed...

ok, more like ALOT! Well, probably more like pissed off! I'll just have to rant for a minute...so excuse me. You know what I'm so sick of?? Losers. Especially ones that you are related to that think they shouldn't have to do anything for themselves or their kids, not only that, but they think you should be the one to do it! And they don't even think that, they just assume it! Just because we spend time with our kids and take them to places, like carnivals and movies doesn't mean I have to take their kids with. Especially when we are NEVER offered money. EVER. Now, I'm not saying we never take their kids anywhere...we do and have. Just last month we did. But nothing is ever good enough and we should have to do it everytime we do something for our kids. Pisses me off!! And to tell your child that we don't care about him/her because we don't take them somewhere all the time or always buy them things, REALLY does it for me!! So, this person chooses to sit and piss and moan about me (while they do NOTHING for their kids) behind my back, but also IN FRONT OF my nine year old son! I'm fed up!! And going to have to say something even though it won't do one bit of good, just like the other times I have opened my mouth. Just so you know...this person has NEVER taken my kids anywhere or spent money on them. But I should do it for their kids. Yea. Don't think so. Feel sorry for the kids, but I'm fed up with the crap! That's my rant for the day...I could go on and on about this, but that was enough. Ugh.

No comments: