Sunday, May 6, 2007

Updates and Goodnights

Hmm...where to start? Well, I went to my doctor appointment on tuesday. The baby sounded good =). Explained to her my itching...she said "this is the same dad, right?" "Yes" and then she says "well, this shouldn't be happening then." Oh ok. Sure. She told me I needed to have a blood test, BUT I had to fast first. Great. It wasn't too bad though. I stopped eating at 8:30 pm and had my blood drawn at 8:30 am wednesday morning. I really hate having my blood drawn. I don't freak out, but I just don't want to see it and hate the feeling of it! Bad news is the results take two weeks. Good news is that I'm not itching much now. So, we'll see how it goes. The baby sure moves around alot and is getting stronger! Xavier's baseball season has begun! Well practice anyway. Two hour practices. Fun. Games don't start until the beginning of June. He's so excited and I love baseball season as well. Drake is such a sweetie, when I tuck him in at night (after we sing "rock a baby" together"), he says "sleep good mom" and "love you mom." Tonight when I tucked him in and was shutting the light off, he said "wait mom." I said "what?" He said "the pig says oink oink." It was so cute! He had to say that a few times before I got the light off and door shut. I think I forgot to mention that he's been sleeping in his new big boy bed for a few weeks now. We got him bunk beds and on one end it has shelves and the other is a desk. Also, since we're having another boy, it will be perfect for the both of them since Drake's room is so big. He did great right from the start. The first night Nick only had the bottom bed put together, but I figured Drake wouldn't want to sleep in it yet. I was wrong!! We put him in his crib and he started crying and saying "I don't like it" over and over, so we took him out and he went right to the bed and laid down. I checked on him a few minutes later and he was laying there talking about his bed and then was asleep. He does good with naps also. Well, I need to go finish a scrapbook page and unpause the 48 hrs I was watching. I'll post pics later.

No comments: