Thursday, May 24, 2007

YAY!

My favorite show is back on tonight!! So You Think You Can Dance! I was just talking two days ago about it and how I can't wait for it to be back on and the next day I see it in the listing. Yay! I had to put up a pic of Drake that looks like he's saying "Yay!", it's from last July. Yay! for Nick also because he got his new box truck tonight...I don't know who's more excited, him or the kids. Well, I guess I would definetly have to say him because it has air conditioning! When he drove home tonight he definetly had to test it out! Oh, and he loves the fact that his chair has armrests. Ah, the simple things...haha. It's 11pm and Xavier is in the next room complaining that he can't sleep (wonder if it has to do with tomorrow being the last day of school), so I better jump off and watch my show! Till next time...

No comments: