Saturday, August 4, 2007

36 Week Photo


As of this past thursday I'm 37 weeks pregnant!! Eek, only three more weeks to go and lots I want to get done before! I had my doctor visit on tuesday. Baby's still head down and his heart rate sounded good :) The results from my Group B Strep Test were negative. The week before I also had to have a urinalysis done because I was having protein in the urine. The results to that test showed nothing. Big surprise. That week she had also checked my cervix...I wasn't dilated any, but she said it was soft. Haven't had any action going on...had a contraction once...I think. I told Nick and he said "what's that mean?" I told him nothing. It is hard moving around and bending over...especially when there are little body parts sticking out of you :) There's not a whole lot of clothes fitting anymore, I just wish I could go around in my robe all the time...though I have a hard time keeping it closed with my belly ha ha! My back does hurt quite a bit and I feel like I can never get enough sleep. Trying to rest up as much as I can before this little one comes!

No comments: