Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Doctor Visit

I will be 39 weeks on thursday! Holy moly! I had my weekly doctor visit today. When she walked in she said "any contractions?" Uh, nope. She said she's been having dreams about me, haha! Yea of me being forever pregnant! I'm hanging in there though...having more aches, pains and just being uncomfortable, but I can't handle it for a bit longer. She checked my cervix again and it's still thick and all that. Baby is still up high and is apparently very comfortable right where he is! So, I have to go for a Non Stress Test and fluid check on monday and she said we will work on a plan. So that's making me nervous! You would think I would have the hang of it by now, but nope. Still a big worry wart, anxious and nervous like a crazy woman! It will be so amazing to meet him and see his little face though, just hope it doesn't require too much effort...ha ha! The good news is that I didn't gain any wait this week :) Doesnt quite make up for all that I have gained, but I'm still happy about it. I just haven't had much of an appetite lately. She did mention to make sure to be doing uh "bedroom activities" and that might help things out. Funny because Becky happened to mention that to me yesterday. Nothing like being ordered by your doctor to do it ;) Well, I'm off to wash some of the baby's things (see I'm preparing myself for him), before I crash...so exhausted! Nick and I did get to go out to eat by ourselves tonight, since the older kids are staying at Angela's tonight...Drake I picked up after...it was nice. That's all for now!

No comments: