Friday, August 17, 2007

Today Is The Day...


that I am done being pregnant!! No, I haven't given birth or anything close to it. I'm just tired of being huge, unable to bend over or get up without so much difficulty. Tired of not having an appetite and when I finally eat or drink something, getting indigestion and heartburn. Tired of going to the bathroom all. the. time. Tired of having so many aches and pains even when all I'm doing is relaxing. Tired of my feet hurting so damn much. Ugh. Today is the day I became over it and ready to welcome this new one in our arms and see his precious face...but, I can wait until after the weekend...when things are done and I've gotten to feel his tiny body parts from the outside of my belly and the inside just a little longer. :) The photo was taken last month. Drake is showing his belly, because he tells everyone he has a baby brother in his tummy also :)

No comments: