Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School 2008



Tuesday was the first day back at school for the older two. Xandria had been looking forward to going back to school for a long time! Xavier was moaning he didn't want to go back, but I think he was looking forward to it also. They were both excited to wear their new shoes...Xandria got some that are made by Pastry and Xavier of course, had to get DC's. I remember when Jordans were the cool shoes, but no, Xavier had to have DC's.
Everyone got up quickly...even Nick, to my surprise! They got dressed and had to stand on the front porch for the annual "1st Day of School" picture :) I didn't have my contacts in, so they turned out a little blurry.
Nick takes them to school, and it's back to bed for me until the younger two wake up...I'm NOT a morning person!
Xandria has the same teacher Xavier had when he was in 1st grade, so that's pretty neat. Xavier gets to have a locker this year in 5th grade and was happy he got a top one.
Here's to hoping for a great, stress free school year!!
So, it's just me and the 2 little boys at home (until our new lil miss comes), so I'm trying to enjoy them and spend extra time with them. I do have to say how amazingly QUIET it is around here!! No bickering, whining or complaining...except when Daxton needs a diaper change!
Their first day at school Drake was saying he missed them and was ready to pick them up. It is a big change and I miss them...but I'm also enjoying the peace ;)
Tonight we have Open House. Well, gotta run!

No comments: