Sunday, September 7, 2008

Renaissance Fair

We took the kids to the Bristol Renaissance Fair in Kenosha, WI last sunday. Since it was their last weekend they are open for the year, adults were $15 and kids were free...which is good, because just about everything inside costs you!
This was our 2nd time going, last time was 2 years ago I think. This time I think there was triple the amount of people, but it's SO BIG inside that it wasn't too bad. It was quite hot out though, but manageable.
I love walking around and seeing all the different outfits and characters. Oh and the turkey legs are a plus! I could use a cage like this at home, except the holes couldn't be that big...they would crawl out ;)
Watching my gang on this ride cracked me up...Xavier's face is priceless, he could of sworn him and Drake were going to fall out! Nick had to pull the rope to make it go...and he didn't hold back! *click on pic for full effect*
Xandria picked a unicorn to be painted on her cheek. It literally took the guy about 3 minutes to do it.
Group shot on a bench that says "Imagine" on it.
Another shot of all 4 kids :)

No comments: