Friday, October 24, 2008

A Halloween Baby...

probably isn't going to happen. Unless, it happens on it's own. Tuesday was my 37 week appointment and we discussed induction dates and I was saying how I would love to have a Halloween baby. She was all for it, but had to check and see how far along I would be (have to be 39 weeks), of course I was 2 days short of 39 weeks. Oh well. I don't think I would be ready by then anyway...will I ever be ;)
I had my fluid check and NST before I saw the midwife. All was good :) No contractions. Measuring right on. Baby girl did have to be buzzed awake...twice! I know it's because she kept me up when I was trying to go to sleep the night before!! I don't know what it is with her and monday nights!! My lab results were back and there was no Group B Strep so that's good news! After we talked about Halloween, she looked on the calendar as to when she will be on call and said "what about Nov. 4?" WHAT?! NO!!! I told her that was the ONE day I absolutely was not going to have this baby!! It's my sister's birthday. And it can stay just that. She mentioned the 7th, but we didn't decide on anything. We'll see what happens. I just can't believe it's SO CLOSE!!!
And there's so much to still get done first! I got all the clothes washed last night, so I feel a little better about that.
Here are some pics that I took at the apple orchard by our house sunday. Daxton studying his apple. About the one and only time he actually sat still! Sigh...he's ALL about getting around and doing his own thing now :(

He LOVES the red apples the best!!
Helping Daddy pluck the apples off the tree. He managed to get this one pulled off.


I don't think I'm ever going to get a decent group shot of the kids again. This was the best I got and I had to crop it because someone's underpants was showing, lol.
I had my NST/fluid check today. Baby has enough fluid and was practicing her breathing again. That's so cool to see. Couldn't see her face really...just mainly the top back of her head, which the tech commented on "wow, she has alot of hair!" She did great on the NST...didn't need to be buzzed.



Munching on some of Daddy's apple.




Drake ate so many apples, I lost track. Of course he didn't completely finish each one. He would eat a strip or two around the whole apple, then toss it. He always had two apples in his hand at a time :)Xavier was on the hunt for the different kinds of apples and making us try them. Toots in the apple tree.







No comments: