Monday, November 10, 2008

Due Date...

came and went yesterday with no action going on. No surprise there.
Last friday I had my NST/doc visit. Baby's fluid was great (16.), highest it's been since they started keeping track of it. Her heartrate was 141. No contractions or anything on the monitor. The midwife came in to see me and she said she wanted to check me for any progress.
Whoa! That was a little painful!! I was thinking that my cervix must be located at the back of my throat with all the reaching she had to try and do! Nope...just very far back and no progress going on.
Surprise.
So, she called the hospital and made me a reservation.
Very early in the morning, I might add!
But at least there is an end in sight :)
I'm getting ready to go see her in about an hour and a half, and check to see if there's ANY sign of some kind of progress. I only hope!! I had a few contractions yesterday, but that's about it.
Well, gotta run...kids are out of school in 25 minutes and I need to finish getting ready!
I hope to update after my appointment.

No comments: