Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still Here :)

Thought I would just do a quick post saying that I'm still here...pregnant and ready to pop (as people keep telling me).
I had my NST/fluid check on monday. This week is pretty screwed up since I was in the hospital last week.
I was supposed to have my NST/fluid check on fri, but when I got there I was informed that it was canceled. That's nice to know. I do have 4 other kids that need someone to watch them while I'm gone. That really irritated me that no one called or anything.
So it was rescheduled for monday. But that's the day that my midwife isn't there...I normally see her the beginning of the week and then have just the NST/fluid check later in the week. Not this week. Which is a bummer.
Baby had enough fluid (10.something), so that was good to hear. She was sucking on her hand and her knee was almost up to her face...definitely getting cramped in there!!
The NST went well. She did have to be buzzed once and I had one contraction. That's about it.
I go on friday to see the midwife. This week has already seemed so long, since everything is spread out. I'm hoping to stay pregnant throught the weekend and then after that the baby can come ;)
We have been getting alot done in baby's room, but still have some to do. Hopefully get most of it finished tonight. Who knows.

Daxton has been giving me a hard time since the time change. Been tough getting him to last until 3 for his usual naptime!! Plus he's had a bit of a cold, so he hasn't been the happiest camper.
In other news, I'm FINALLY getting his thank you cards and pictures sent out...only a couple months later!! I've been terrible and doing the kind of stuff. I'm ordering Xavier and Xandria's pictures (finally!), so once I get those back, I will send out their thank you cards. I'm glad I've had this extra time since I was in the hospital to get some things (and LOTS and LOTS of laundry) done!!
That's all for now! Oh...and I'm SO ECSTATIC that I made it through yesterday with the baby still inside ;)

No comments: