Monday, November 10, 2008

IT'S AMAZING!!

Went to my doctor visit today. NST first...baby did great and sounded good. No fluid check since it was done on friday and I was already scheduled for induction.
My midwife asked if I've had any contractions. I said "not today, but yesterday I did." She said she had thought about me all weekend and was sending labor vibes to me :)
Had to get undressed from the waist down (I think it's funny when they say that) and she checked me. She had to do a little reaching, but not as much as last time. She said "oh, it's alot better!" I said "it is?" She said she couldn't believe it, but I was DILATED TO 3!!! Whoo hoo!!!
That's GREAT news...it means no cervidal!!
So, I get to go in bright and early...ok, I know it's not going to be close to bright out, but it's going to be EARLY, and start Pitocin. Yay!! No laying in bed for 12+ hours for the cervidal to kick in :)
She said hopefully we can have a baby by noon!! Wow, that would be great!!
So I'm EXCITED and exhausted...must go to bed soon. It works out great that Angela is off of work the next 2 days and can be here with the kids :)
Now I need to finish getting my bag packed.
And if my aunt happens to be reading this tonight...I will call you in the morning after we have gotten settled in and the sun is up ;)
YAY!!

No comments: