Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Good Things About Today

Figured I would write down the good things about today, since I had to complain about the bad. Here are the things I can remember...
  • My Aunt Judy being so sweet to leave a bag full of book for Xavier in the car! The boy ALWAYS has a book in his hand or next to him...he sits in the shower with a book! Very thoughtful of her!
  • Xandria and Drake behaving so well at the doctor's!
  • Xavier reading a book to his sister and letting his siblings play with his cherished Legos...though they was some squabbling.
  • Finding Daxton's pacifier when I thought it was lost...of course we only have one that he likes.
  • "I Would Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf playing in the car on the way to the doctor's. Love that song...and don't get to hear it very often. Thank God for the 90's channel on XM :)
  • Living less than five minutes from the doctor's office, since I was running late.
  • The dog finally arriving home before I had to leave for the doctor's...his collar stopped working.
  • A new collar for the dog...no more worries about him running off!
  • My husband being home...after a looong day!

Well. that's all I can think of...gotta go!

No comments: