Monday, January 7, 2008

The Weather

Thought I'd do a quick post about this freaky weather we are having!! Today it was 60 degrees...in the middle of January!! Not only that but we had thunderstorms and a tornado warning with a tornado TOUCHDOWN in Poplar Grove!! I just watched the news and it said one two story house was flattened and Edward's Apple Orchard (where we picked apples at this year) is pretty much gone!!! It said touchdowns were by Beaverton Road...which is where Nick's cousin Becky just recently moved from. I can't imagine how scary that would be!!! There will be more info available on the 10 o'clock news. I can't get over how crazy this weather is and it's obviously due to global warming. I enjoy warmer weather...but it is winter and it's supposed to be cold!!

No comments: