Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Beginning to HATE Thursdays!

This is the second thursday in a row that the baby has been up WAY early!! He was also up about four or five times during the night being fussy. I don't know if it's teething or what...he does drool quite a bit and is always trying to bite on things (hands being his favorite). Last thursday he was like this and I put baby orajel on his gums thursday night and he was fine. I don't know. Other than that...last night Nick decides to put a new door handle on the mud room door...it's one that has a keypad on it so you don't have to use the key (though you still can). He sent me a text this morning with the code, but I didn't have time to memorize it! I go pick up Toots from school...left the door unlocked...or so I thought, until I came back home and find the door LOCKED! Ok, I will just use my key...nope doesn't fit...apparently there is a different key for it. Try what I thought the code was...nope. Tried to unlock the front door...wouldn't work...think the lock is frozen or something. Ok I will just use my phone to call Nick. Umm where IS my phone?! Can't find it...must of left it in house. Drive to pay phone. Tried to call Nick...phone tells me I need to dial 1 and area code first. Ok. Now I can't get a dial tone. Wait. Wait. Finally a dial tone! Call him and find out I was one number off on the code. Ugh. Find out the door locks even though you can still open it from the inside when it is locked. Would of been nice to know!! Get home...can't find phone still. Decide to call it and where do I find it?? Under Drake's seat in the CAR where I put it when I buckled him in. Ugh. Want. To. Go. To. Bed. But instead have to finish getting ready and take Daxton to the doctor for his 4 month check up. I'm so tired...I don't know how long my eyes will stay open, but there is laundry to finish...food to make...baby to comfort...all that good stuff. So I'm off with my eyes barely open...

No comments: