Monday, January 14, 2008

Three Years Old

Three years ago today our Drake Richard aka Gooper, Goo, Bumpy, Drakey Rich, etc was born. Three years. Wow. Time flies. As I've learned having my first baby already be 10 YEARS old!! Trying to hold on to every moment. He's the sweetest little boy you could ever meet. So funny and goofy...he's favorite saying is "You silly goof!" He's also sensitive and when someone has upset him, his bottom lip comes out and he tries to hold back the tears, but they just fall. He's quick to recover and be his happy self though! Anyway...some pictures through his three years. Believe me there is PLENTY in between...but these are the ones I could find the fastest (with a tired baby in my arms). I will post more about his birthday fun and pictures when I get them uploaded. born 1/14/05 @5:19 am after mom was induced due to his size and fluid level. Weighed in at 8lbs 8oz. Lots of dark hair and blue eyes.
Three months old. Still with the dark hair and blue eyes
First birthday...enjoying the frosting, forget the cake! Light hair and blue eyes.
2nd Birthday. Already a whole year ago.
Drake now. This was taken about a month ago...he was counting something. He now has green eyes. Sometimes when he wears blue, they are more blueish. He's our sweetie pie! (you can click on pictures to make them bigger).

No comments: