Thursday, December 18, 2008

In True Xandria Form

So, a couple days ago Xandria came home from school and was talking about a kid (D.), and she was saying how he doesn't like her and was teasing her about a scratch on her forehead...though I didn't see a scratch anywhere. She said she didn't like him. I told her that sometimes if a boy likes a girl instead of being nice to her, he will be mean to her and pick on her and act as if he doesn't like her, but in truth he just really has the hots for her :) She said no that he just doesn't like her. I told her that she couldn't be too sure of that.
We all know how little boys are.
The next day she came home from school and says to me "mom, you were wrong." Wrong about what? "D. doesn't like me. I asked him and he said he didn't like me."
Leave it to Xandria to actually go ask him.
Then she proceeds to say "He doesn't like me. And I don't like him."
That's her. Not one to hold back anything!

She went to the dentist today for a check up. No cavities!! Afterwards, she was supposed to go to school, but she ended up getting sick. I could tell she hadn't been feeling well the past few days...she wouldn't even eat a cookie the other day! She's pretty much stayed in bed...looking at papers and playing with her tic tac toe that she got from the dentist. She hasn't gotten sick since this morning, so hopefully she will be fine to go to school tomorrow...they have their Chirstmas party and I know she wouldn't want to miss out on that.
Well, I'm off to shower since both babes are sleeping and it's almost 4!

No comments: