Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Boy of Mine...

Kisses for baby sister
Reading to baby sister when she was being fussy.

absolutely melts my heart :) He is the sweetest, most loving little guy EVER!! Since I don't have alot of time I will just do a bullet post of the sweet things I love about him:
  • He's been SO excited to have a new baby sister from the moment we told him. He LOVES being a big brother!
  • He was SO excited when he saw he for the first time at the hospital and was ALL about her...especially her hair! He had to keep lifting up her hat and rubbing her hair, saying how soft it was.
  • He's my right hand man around here...always telling me when the baby is crying, giving her the paci, helping me with everything.
  • He's very sensitive. If he gets upset, it takes awhile for him to calm down and will often go in his bed with his blanket until he is better.
  • He has the prettiest eyes...they are different shades...with green and have blue around them.
  • He's into everything his big brother is...that includes Pokemon, legos, books, Bakugan.
  • He likes to sit up in his room at night and look at his books.
  • When he knows he supposed to be sleeping he will come down to the living room where I am and say how he forgot to give me something. Usually that's a sticker, kiss, or a hug.
  • If I ask him for a kiss he will say he's all out, then he will say he only has this many (whatever number he picks) left, and give me all of them.
  • He still likes me to sing Rock A Bye Baby to him at bedtime.
  • He says how Ziana is so pretty or so cute.
  • He will read books to Daxton or Ziana.
  • He's always chasing Daxton around trying to give him a hug or a kiss.
  • He was the first one of the kids to feed Ziana a bottle and he loves to hold her.
  • He never wants to get in the bath, but once he finally does, he doesn't want to get out.
  • When Daxton wakes up he will go in his room and give him toys to play with.
  • When you asks him what he wants to be when he grows up he says "a dad" and he told me he wants 16 kids :)

I know there are some other things I want to remember, but right now I can't think of them. I will probably come back and add to this list as I remember them.

Our family is so blessed to have him and his sweet spirit. I tell him all the time I want to keep him in a bottle, so that way he can't get any bigger or become a stinker ;)

No comments: