Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Month

One month ago today our little Ziana popped out. I wanted to use this post to jot down the things I don't want to forget about her in her 1st month.

Your big blue eyes and dark hair

Your hair always sticks up all over when you have just recently had a bath.


You have gotten some chubby little rolls on your legs that mommy loves.


That your eyes go crossed. I think it's funny, Daddy doesn't like it :)




Your little foot is the same length as my middle finger. I told Daddy I wanted just one of your feet to put on my keyring, he said it might be okay, since I only want one ;) Love those little feet and toes!






Your first Thanksgiving. You looked so cute in your turkey dress and turkey headband.





The look on your face when you had your first real bath. You weren't too impressed.
  • You have your tongue stuck up almost to the roof of your mouth alot.
  • You like to make a little o shape with your mouth sometimes and I think it's funny.
  • You have a love/hate relationship with your paci. Usually you love it, but sometimes you will push it out of your mouth only to take it a few seconds later.
  • You make a uh uh uh sound when you get your arms and legs moving around.
  • Sometimes when your fussy, I will put you up on my shoulder and you will enjoy looking around and quiet down.
  • You have started holding your head up...mainly when I put you on my shoulder.
  • Your face turns BRIGHT red when you cry...reminds me of how sister was when she was a baby.
  • You have started drinking 5oz.
  • You wear 0-3 months clothing.
  • You like big, warm blankets the best.
  • Your eyes get big when someone talks to you, especially Mommy.
  • Your usually snoozing when Daddy gives you your 1st nighttime feeding, so it takes you longer to eat.
  • Just above your tush, you have a patch of dark hair :)
  • You are loved and adored by your siblings and your parents!!
  • Your nickname so far is Girlie Girlie...well that's what mommy calls you.
  • Your hungry right now so I have to go!









No comments: