Tuesday, May 12, 2009

kayleigh...

sweet, beautiful, little Kayleigh passed away yesterday. My heart is completely broken for her family. Completely broken. I can not even come close to knowing how they feel...I know how devastated I am and she's not even my daughter, or the daughter of anyone I "know", but the tears fall from my eyes still. From the moment I first started reading their blog months ago, I pictured Kayleigh going home, growing up and telling her story to everyone...now she won't have the chance to tell it. Instead all that have loved her and prayed for her, will be able to tell it. That little girl is definitely a miracle!!! I don't have the ability to put feelings into words very well...but I know that I will continue to always think of her and her family and to also always hold and love my kids even more in her memory!!! You can click on her blog button to the left and go leave her family a comment...I know it would be appreciated! (may you rest in peace sweet kayleigh)

No comments: