Thursday, May 14, 2009

the pouty cry...six months later...

This is Ziana, minutes old...that girl cried for a good bit after she was born! I said "yes, she's definitely a girl!" ;)...and then I thought "oh no...is this what I have to look forward to??" But, thankfully, it wasn't (at least so far)! She's extremely laid back and go with the flow. We get lots of comments about how she never cries. And she doesn't. It's VERY rare for her to actually cry...UNTIL...Mommy thinks it would be oh-so-cute to set her in a little, tiny bit of grass against the wood fence and take some pictures to mark her six month birthday. Instead of a face full of smiles I got this:

and was instantly brought back in time to when she was just born and I saw that same pouty little crying face. It really is too sweet for words...even though she is unhappy. But don't worry, I did get some smiles...after I set her on a blanket!


No comments: