Tuesday, May 5, 2009

some photos...

I don't feel like saying much, so I thought I would post some photos. Today is one of those looooong days where it's been a lil crazy and Nick's not going to be home until late :( My youngest two boys....sweetness! Daxton kept hugging Drake repeatedly, it was so cute. I'm glad I had my camera ready.

Xandria and her baby sister on Easter. Xandria was so excited that both their dresses were black and white and they each had a pink sweater. Can you tell she's SO HAPPY to have a baby sister??


Xavier and Ziana. It's SO TOUGH to get him to have his picture taken...or when I finally get him to, he will make the "are you done yet" face. Alot of times when no one is around he will go up to her and tickle her, talk to her or make faces at her to get her to laugh.

Ziana and I outside. Drake snapped this picture with my camera. He's really gotten into taking pictures with my camera...which makes me nervous, but he does pretty well with holding on to it.
Last night we had Xavier's spring concert. He plays Nick's old trumpet in the bad. It's the first time they have played. It was really nice. They are required to sing in the choir, but he TOTALLY MOUTHED IT, lol! He said his mouth feels funny after playing the trumpet, so he can't sing. Riiiiight. The concert was 55 minutes long and I'm happy to say that everyone sat so well!! I was so proud :) Daxton cried a little bit when we first got there, but I'm sure it was because of all the strange people. I had to take him from Nick and hold him and then he calmed down. Angela held onto the baby. The senior boys were sitting behind us waiting for their turn and making faces at the baby and playing peek a boo with her. It was cute.
Thursday is Xavier's school trip to the Chicago museum...science and industry I'm pretty sure. Nick is taking the day off of work to go with him. I thought I was first choice, but I somehow got bumped, lol. It will be nice for the two of them to spend time together though.
Geez, so much for not writing much...I need to go get supper ready.



No comments: