Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter Pics

Here are Easter pictures from when we were at my parents house. We had a little egg hunt for the kids. Xavier was excited to find $5 in one in egg! Drake wasn't sure about it at first...he would find an egg, but not want to pick it up. Nick showed him to put it in his basket and then he was ready for more! His favorite part was eating the candy out of the eggs (there wasn't too much). In his Easter basket from my parents he got a basketball and hoop with suction cups, so I stuck that on their window and the kids had fun with that. The picture of him and Skylar next to each other makes me laugh...seeing how much bigger he is than her. She's eight months older than him! Gotta run...I plan on posting our ultrasound pictures later after I get them scanned in. I finally can breath out of my nose and feel so much better!




















No comments: