Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ultrasound Photos @ 20 Weeks

These are ultrasound photos of the baby at 20 weeks. I love the one of his little legs crossed. The second one his arm is going up across his head. You can see his nose underneath it. I swear on the left side of the picture it looks like his other arm is up and he's flipping us off! I didn't notice it until later, so I didn't get to find out. Funny. The last picture is a 3D picture of his profile. She couldn't get many good pics because of how he was positioned, but you can see his eye socket, nose and mouth. We were told that everything looks good and all my bloodwork and everything came back fine. That's a HUGE relief. He weighed 10 oz and about 10 inches or so. He was moving alot while she was doing the ultrasound and I could feel it! I'm just amazed by how strong he is already and how much I feel him all the time!


No comments: